Surnames are just as important as given names. So, I compiled a list of the websites I use to find my surnames.
- English Surnames
- Dutch Surnames
- Spanish Surnames
- Scottish Surnames
- German Surnames
- Italian Surnames
- Irish Surnames
- French Surnames
- Scandinavian Surnames
- Welsh Surnames
- Jewish Surnames
- Surnames By Ethnicity
- Most Common Surnames in the USA
- Most Common Surnames in Great Britan
- Most Common Surnames in Asia
- Accepting – too accepting; willing to excuse extreme behavior
- Adaptable – used to traveling from situation to situation; may not be able to fully adapt/live in a permanent situation
- Affable – accidentally befriends the wrong sort of people; pushes to befriend…
Make a list of some of your favourite artists.
Observe them and notice similarities.
Write these similarities down.
Observe the artists’ work again.
Write things that you like about them.
Next, try to incorporate what you wrote down into your own art.
Example: I noticed that a lot of my artists have rosy cheeks and almost all artists draw girls with tiny feet and hands.
I hope this helped someone! A friend shared this technique with me a while back and it has certainly helped me.
Wow, this makes folds and wind blown things a lot more clear!
Oh wow I was looking for something like this lately oAO
Oh Christ reblogging this for myself.
I know people that might care
a public service announcement